Extra "Ecclesiam" Nulla Salus
Outside "the Church" No Salvation
(Click on symbol below)
What "Ecclesiam" is?
What it is not?
The most sacred sacrament
The Holy Mass
"You must be born of water and spirit"
JOHN the BAPTIST - JESUS
EENS - ST THOMAS AQUINAS
EENS - POPE ST PIUS V
EENS -POPE ST PIUS X
EENS - Teaching since Jesus Christ Established the Church
(Click photo below)
EENS - And the Jews
(Click photo below)
" Wherefore you are witnesses against yourselves, that you are the sons of them that killed the prophets.  Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.  You serpents, generation of vipers, how will you flee from the judgment of hell?  Therefore behold I send to you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them you will put to death and crucify, and some you will scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city:  That upon you may come all the just blood that hath been shed upon the earth, from the blood of Abel the just, even unto the blood of Zacharias the son of Barachias, whom you killed between the temple and the altar.
 Amen I say to you, all these things shall come upon this generation.  Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered together thy children, as the hen doth gather her chickens under her wings, and thou wouldest not?  Behold, your house (Jews) shall be left to you, desolate (abandoned to you)."
Are Catholics Anti-Semitic? No. The Catholic Church and traditional Catholics are not "anti-Semitic". Catholics cling to Jesus words as outlined in Matthew 23 above; anyone, Jew or not, who rejects Jesus as their Lord and Messiah the Christ, are God's enemies. Their history, long before Jesus, points out that they rejected not only the foretold Messiah, but they are labeled as killers and stoners of the great prophets and wise men of old sent to them. For this reason, Jesus said that the house of Israel, the Jewish nation has been abandoned by God because of their grave sins against God.
This said, the Catholic Church welcomes Jews today to repent and accept Jesus as Messiah. If they do not, Jesus words above apply. "If you are not for me, you are against me." Matthew 12:30.
Ask yourself the following probing questions:
1. Who do you rely on for final authority on these matters?
2. How many quotes are necessary to make it clear that Our Lord Jesus and the successors to Peter made it clear that it is absolutely necessary to be baptized into His Holy Apostolic Catholic Church in order to be saved and enter the kingdom of God?
3. A parent shouldn't have to tell his child more than one time to obey them in crossing the street lest they put their lives in danger. Why is it any different with our heavenly Father? Did our Lord not admonish us to be like little children, not haughty self-important "adults"?
4. So, who are those who God views are in the boat, the ark, the Holy Catholic Church?
Colossians 3:12, Ephesians 1:4, Ephesians 2:8, John 15:16, Romans 9:14-15, John 1:12-13 and Matthew 24:24 to name a few indicators.
5. We may want to be in Christ true Church on earth in order to enter God's kingdom in heaven but, do we meet God's criteria? The scriptures and Church doctrine clearly identifies what the criteria is.
The various pages on this website point to many of the guidelines Christ taught as to the things He said are necessary to enter His kingdom and things to avoid that would prevent us from entering. Seek and you will find the answers as Jesus said.
Footnote: Jesus made it clear that SATAN the devil is a demon and a god of this world who has blinded people's minds to his ways. To dismiss the reality of this would be a fatal mistake.
Read 2 Corinthians 4:4 & 1 Peter 5:8-10 for starters.